Xero Pricing Changes and Plan Updates
From 1st March 2021, the price of Xero Starter, Standard and Premium plans is increasing by $2 a month in Australia. Xero wants to change the game for small businesses and that’s why they’re constantly evolving Xero for you. As part of Xero’s price change, they have announced the inclusion of Hubdoc.
Hubdoc can help you simplify and go paperless
In March 2020, you could start to automate more admin tasks and say goodbye to manual data entry. That’s because Hubdoc (usually $27.50 a month) was included in Starter, Standard and Premium plans.
Xero acquired Hubdoc in 2018 to make Xero even more beautiful. With Hubdoc’s world-class data capture technology as part of your day-to-day toolkit, you can:
- Easily capture bills and receipts – Hubdoc makes it easy to upload documents using your desktop, mobile device, email or scanner.
- Let Xero do your data entry – Once documents are uploaded to Hubdoc, the key data is automatically extracted and synced to Xero as accurately coded transactions.
- Enjoy one-click bank reconciliation – Xero then matches these transactions to the bank feed for one-click reconciliation.
- Go paperless – All your documents are searchable and easy to access from anywhere in the world.
Should we implement Hubdoc?
Free software is wonderful in any case, however, there are a few things to take into consideration when implementing Hubdoc, or any new software:
- Existing Tools – Do you already have existing software that does the same function and has features that the new software (Hubdoc) does not have? For example, if you are currently using ReceiptBank, it would beneficial for you to stay with them as there are more core features available to you.
- Workflow – Do you have workflow processes set in-place where all employees follow the workflow and know who is responsible at each process step? At the end of the day, the software is just a tool to make your workflow more efficient.
- Time & Resources – Does the business have the time & resources to implement, train and transition your staff to the new system?
If any of these questions have you wondering if Hubdocs would be a good fit for your business or not, we’re here for a discussion. Please give me a call or you can organise a time to chat with me here. Would love to hear from you.
If you would like more information about Hubdoc, have a look at this page. You can also read this Xero blog.
Having been in the tech industry for over 14 years, Angie has seen all forms of technology evolve exponentially. Angie is part of Poole Group's Automation Projects team, developing their internal system to automate workflow and helping small businesses to implement Xero Apps.